Date(s) - 10/08/2019 - 10/11/2019
DoubleTree by Hilton Huntington
The 27th annual West Virginia Rural Health Conference will be held October 8-11, 2019 at the Doubletree Hotel in Huntington, WV.
Continuing education is available for nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and licensed practical nurses.
For more information about the conference and how to sign up, visit this link: http://wvrha.org/2019-west-virginia-rural-health-conference/
Date(s) - 10/17/2019 - 10/18/2019
The program is designed to bring professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss perinatal and child health issues. Local and nationally recognized faculty will encourage participants to consider new research, best practices, collaborative and innovative strategies in perinatal health policy, education and practice. After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe best practices in maternal, neonatal and infant health;
• Identify quality improvement strategies to promote better health outcomes for pregnant women and newborns;
• Discuss barriers and opportunities for improving access to care for women and infants in West Virginia;
• Outline policies and practices that lead to improvements in the quality and delivery of health care in West Virginia;
• Engage in collegial conversations about what is appropriate and necessary treatment for women and infants;
• Build alliances and discuss initiatives to strengthen the West Virginia Perinatal Partnership.
For more information on how to register, visit https://wvperinatal.org/2019-west-virginia-perinatal-summit/